Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual that cares deeply for others?
We are looking for you!
Small, innovative bio-wellness center is seeking a team-oriented individual with a professional and upbeat demeanor for a full-time Receptionist / Office Assistant /Patient Coordinator position. This individual will be responsible for routine tasks involved in the daily operations of the wellness center.
The ideal candidate is able to offer a warm and welcoming first impression for our clients. They will work closely our clients, guiding them through their appointments, and will be assisting the clinical team in creating an excellent customer experience at each visit.
• Greet our patients with a warm and memorable experience
• Accurately schedule patient appointments and manage patient information
• Maintain accurate patient files and manage patient correspondence with detailed documentation
• Assist the wellness director with patient communications and coordination
• Maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and company policy
• Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the reception area and therapy rooms
• Manage basic accounting: payments, invoices, receipts, payment plans
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, and other client correspondence
• Ensure smooth office operations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Assist clients to and from various services; ensure client comfortability
o Job Type: Full Time
o Pay: Based on Experience starting from $15.00 per hour
o Hours: 9 AM -5 PM; Monday – Friday
o One Location: Tomball, TX
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Caring, friendly, and upbeat personality with strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, and has the ability to multi-task
• Competent with technology (electronic data entry)
• Ability to utilize sound judgment when handling details of a confidential nature
• Ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with various personalities and demeanors
• Experience in a high-flow customer service role or administrative role
• Proficiency in basic math skills for invoicing and payments
Woodlands Natural Health
Members with resumes on Woodlands Online can quickly submit your resume for this job
Job Types(s): Healthcare / Nursing, Customer Service, Personal Care, Receptionist
Employment Type: Employee – Full Time, Employee – Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands, North Harris County, Tomball / Magnolia, Spring, Oak Ridge / Shenandoah
Woodlands Natural Health