The Miami Heat (40-21) take on the Chicago Bulls (39-22) on February 28, 2022. The Heat are favored by 3.5 points against the Bulls. A 225.5-point total is set for the matchup.
The Heat knocked off the Spurs 133-129 in their last contest on Saturday. Bam Adebayo totaled a team-high 36 points to lead the team to the victory. They were favored by 13 points and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to hit the over on the 223 point total. In their last game, the Bulls got a team-high 31 points from DeMar DeRozan in a 116-110 loss to the Grizzlies on Saturday. They failed to cover the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 226 points to fall short of the 237.5 point total.
Look for all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to live stream it online free. Watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Miami vs. Chicago with fuboTV
- Game Day: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: FTX Arena
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Miami?
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, racking up 20.3 points per game.
- Dewayne Dedmon paces Miami with 6.2 rebounds a game and Kyle Lowry leads the squad with 7.9 assists per matchup.
- Duncan Robinson hits three threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Lowry leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Dedmon collects 0.5 blocks a contest to pace Miami.
Who are the key players for Chicago?
- DeRozan racks up 28.3 points and adds 5.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulls’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nikola Vucevic’s stat line of 11.7 rebounds, 17.9 points and 3.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Chicago rebounding leaderboard.
- Zach LaVine is the top shooter from deep for the Bulls, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Vucevic is at the top of the Chicago steals and blocks leaderboards with one steal per game and 1.2 blocks per game.
Key stats for Miami vs. Chicago
- The Heat make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Miami is 24-8 against the spread and 27-4 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.2% from the field, 3.9% higher than the 44.3% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has a 25-7 record against the spread and a 27-4 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 27-11 ATS and 29-9 overall when the team makes more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The Heat connect on 13.3 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Bulls allow.
- Miami has gone 21-5-1 against the spread and 21-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Chicago makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-18-0 ATS and 14-16 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Heat give up the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Who is favored to win Miami vs. Chicago?
- Favorite: Heat (-3.5)
- Total: 225.5
To watch this game live from the United States, head to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!