Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s Oklahoma City Thunder (19-41) will aim to upset De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings when the Thunder play the Kings on February 28, 2022. The Kings are favored by 4.5 points against the Thunder. A 222.5-point over/under has been set for the matchup.
In their last game, the Kings got a team-high 26 points from De’Aaron Fox in a 115-110 loss to the Nuggets on Saturday. They covered the spread as 8-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 225 points to go under the 236.5 point total. The Thunder beat the Pacers 129-125 in their last outing on Friday. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander totaled a team-high 36 points to lead the team to the victory. They covered the spread as 8-point underdogs, and the teams combined to hit the over on the 226.5 point total.
Look for all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online free. You can watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Sacramento vs. Oklahoma City with fuboTV
- Game Day: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Arena: Paycom Center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Sacramento?
- The Kings points and assists leader is Fox. He puts up 21.8 points per game and adds 5.2 assists.
- Sacramento is led by Harrison Barnes’ 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Barnes knocks down 1.9 threes per game to lead the Kings.
- Fox racks up 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Who are the key players for Oklahoma City?
- Josh Giddey racks up 7.8 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Thunder’s rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Gilgeous-Alexander scores 23.2 points per game, putting him at the top of the Oklahoma City scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.7 rebounds and tacks on 5.5 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is reliable from three-point range and leads the Thunder with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma City’s leader in steals is Gilgeous-Alexander (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Darius Bazley (1.1 per game).
Key stats for Sacramento vs. Oklahoma City
- This season, the Kings have a 45.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 44.8% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games Sacramento shoots higher than 44.8% from the field, it is 21-11 against the spread and 18-14 overall.
- The Thunder are shooting 42.0% from the field, 5.6% lower than the 47.6% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has a 22-11 record against the spread and a 17-16 record overall when the team knocks down more than 34.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City has an 11-1-1 ATS record and is 8-5 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Kings’ 11.5 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 11.7 per game the Thunder allow.
- Oklahoma City is 17-3-2 against the spread and 11-11 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 11-19-0 ATS and 7-23 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Thunder are the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Who is favored to win Sacramento vs. Oklahoma City?
- Favorite: Kings (-4.5)
- Total: 222.5
To watch this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!