The Louisville Cardinals (12-16, 6-12 ACC) will visit the Virginia Tech Hokies (18-11, 10-8 ACC) after losing seven road games in a row. It tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
The Hokies defeated Miami 71-70 and covered the spread as 1-point underdogs, while going over the 139 point total in their last outing on Saturday. Keve Aluma racked up a team-high 18 points in the victory. In their last game, the Cardinals got a team-high 28 points from Sydney Curry in a 99-77 loss to Wake Forest on Saturday. They failed to cover the spread as 8.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 176 points to go over the 143.5 point total.
Check out all the detailed information about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online free. Watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Virginia Tech vs. Louisville with fuboTV
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Virginia Tech?
- Justyn Mutts leads the Hokies in assists and rebounds. He puts up 3.4 assists and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Aluma paces Virginia Tech with 15.8 points per game.
- Hunter Cattoor makes 2.4 treys per game to lead the Hokies.
- Virginia Tech’s blocks leader is Aluma, who averages 0.9 per game. Mutts leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
Who are the key players for Louisville?
- Noah Locke averages 9.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Louisville’s leader in rebounds is Malik Williams with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Jarrod West with 2.9 per game.
- Locke knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.
- Williams’ steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (0.6 blocks per game) pace Louisville on defense.
Key stats for Virginia Tech vs. Louisville
- The Hokies make 47.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.7 percentage points higher than the Cardinals have allowed to their opponents (43.3%).
- In games Virginia Tech shoots better than 43.3% from the field, it is 12-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- This season, Louisville has a 5-6-1 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 42.6% from the field.
- Virginia Tech has collected an 11-8 record against the spread and a 13-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 34.2% of its three-point shots.
- Louisville is 4-8 against the spread and 7-5 overall when shooting over 32.4% as a team from three-point range.
- The Hokies’ 8.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 more made shots on average than the 7.7 per game the Cardinals allow.
- Virginia Tech has gone 12-7-0 against the spread and 15-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Louisville hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 1-9-1 ATS and 4-7 straight up.
- The Hokies are the 47th-best three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Cardinals give up the 246th-fewest makes from deep.
Who is favored to win Virginia Tech vs. Louisville?
To watch this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!