The Marquette Golden Eagles (18-10, 10-7 Big East) will hope to break a four-game road losing skid when squaring off versus the DePaul Blue Demons (14-16, 5-13 Big East) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Wintrust Arena, airing at 9:00 PM ET.
The Golden Eagles knocked off Xavier 75-64 in their last contest on Sunday. Justin Lewis put up a team-high 20 points to help lead the team to victory. They covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams combined to go under the 146 point total. The Blue Demons beat Saint John’s (NY) 99-94 and covered the spread as 2.5-point underdogs, while going over the 154 point total on Sunday in their most recent game. Javon Freeman-Liberty racked up a team-high 39 points to lead them to the victory.
See all the detailed information about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Marquette vs. DePaul with fuboTV
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Marquette?
- Lewis leads the Golden Eagles in scoring (16.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.9 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Tyler Kolek’s 5.8 per game.
- The Golden Eagles are led by Kam Jones from beyond the arc. He makes 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Marquette’s steals leader is Kolek, who collects 1.5 per game. Kur Kuath leads the team averaging 2.6 blocks a contest.
Who are the key players for DePaul?
- David Jones records 14.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Blue Demons, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- DePaul’s assist leader is Jalen Terry with 3.1 per game. He also averages 8.4 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- David Jones is reliable from three-point range and leads the Blue Demons with 1.3 made threes per game.
- DePaul’s leader in steals is David Jones with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nick Ongenda with 1.8 per game.
Key stats for Marquette vs. DePaul
- The Golden Eagles make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Blue Demons have allowed to their opponents (42.2%).
- In games Marquette shoots better than 42.2% from the field, it is 10-6-1 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- The Blue Demons are shooting 43.1% from the field, 2.6% higher than the 40.5% the Golden Eagles’ opponents have shot this season.
- DePaul has put together a 13-4 record against the spread and a 13-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 40.5% from the field.
- Marquette has a 12-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when the team hits more than 34.0% of its three-point shots.
- DePaul has a 10-4 ATS record and is 7-7 straight-up when the team makes more than 31.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Golden Eagles’ 8.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.6 more made shots on average than the 6.1 per game the Blue Demons give up.
- When Marquette makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-6-0 against the spread and 15-3 overall. When DePaul is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 9-7-0 ATS and 10-6 straight up.
- The Blue Demons are the 292nd ranked three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Golden Eagles allow the 154th-fewest makes from deep.
Who is favored to win Marquette vs. DePaul?
To watch this game live from the United States, head to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!