ACC foes battle when the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (22-8, 12-7 ACC) welcome in the NC State Wolf Pack (11-18, 4-14 ACC) at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
The Demon Deacons knocked off Louisville 99-77 and covered the spread as 8.5-point favorites, while going over the 143.5 point total in their last contest on Saturday. Jake Laravia put up a team-high 23 points in the victory. The Wolf Pack lost to North Carolina 84-74 and failed to cover the spread as 4-point underdogs, while hitting the over on the 151.5 point total on Saturday in their most recent outing. Terquavion Smith put up a team-high 20 points in the loss.
Check out all the detailed information about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Wake Forest vs. NC State with fuboTV
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Wake Forest?
- Alondes Williams leads the Demon Deacons in scoring (19.4 points per game) and assists (5.0 assists per game).
- Laravia paces Wake Forest with 6.8 rebounds per game.
- The Demon Deacons are led by Isaiah Mucius from long distance. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Wake Forest’s blocks leader is Dallas Walton, who collects 1.4 per game. Laravia leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
Who are the key players for NC State?
- Dereon Seabron has the top spot on the Wolf Pack leaderboards for scoring (17.7 per game), rebounds (8.2 per game), and assists (3.0 per game).
- Smith is reliable from three-point range and leads the Wolf Pack with 3.0 made threes per game.
- NC State’s leader in steals is Seabron (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ebenezer Dowuona (1.9 per game).
Key stats for Wake Forest vs. NC State
- This season, the Demon Deacons have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Wolf Pack’s opponents have knocked down.
- Wake Forest has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- NC State is 7-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it shoots better than 41.4% from the field.
- Wake Forest has assembled a 12-2 record against the spread and an 11-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- NC State has a 7-6 ATS record and is 6-8 straight-up when the team makes more than 31.8% of its three-point attempts.
- The Demon Deacons’ 8.7 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.4 more made shots on average than the 8.3 per game the Wolf Pack give up.
- Wake Forest has gone 16-7-0 against the spread and 17-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When NC State makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 0-9-0 ATS and 4-5 straight up.
- The Demon Deacons rank 57th in college basketball in made three-pointers, while the Wolf Pack allow the 172nd-fewest made threes in the nation.
Who is favored to win Wake Forest vs. NC State?
To stream this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!