The Minnesota Timberwolves (34-29) are a 7.5-point favorite against the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-42) on March 4, 2022.
The Timberwolves defeated the Warriors 129-114 and covered the spread as 4-point underdogs, while hitting the over on the 230.5 point total in their last contest on Tuesday. Karl-Anthony Towns racked up a team-high 39 points in the victory. The Thunder beat the Nuggets 119-107 in their last outing on Wednesday. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander totaled a team-high 29 points to lead the team to the victory. They covered the spread as 15.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to go over the 225.5 point total.
See all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online free. You can watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Minnesota vs. Oklahoma City with fuboTV
- Game Day: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Arena: Paycom Center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Minnesota?
- Towns leads the Timberwolves in scoring (24.5 points per game) and rebounding (9.6 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by D’Angelo Russell’s 6.9 per game.
- The Timberwolves are led by Russell from beyond the arc. He knocks down three shots from deep per game.
- Anthony Edwards leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Towns collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Minnesota.
Who are the key players for Oklahoma City?
- Josh Giddey paces the Thunder in rebounds and assists with 7.8 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Gilgeous-Alexander puts up 23.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Luguentz Dort is dependable from three-point range and leads the Thunder with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma City while Darius Bazley (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Key stats for Minnesota vs. Oklahoma City
- The Timberwolves make 45% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Thunder have allowed to their opponents.
- Minnesota is 23-5 against the spread and 23-5 overall when it shoots better than 45% from the field.
- The Thunder’s 42.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have given up to their opponents (45.6%).
- Oklahoma City has put together a 10-5 record against the spread and a 9-6 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Minnesota is 24-9 against the spread and 22-11 overall when it shoots better than 34% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 18-2-1 against the spread and 13-8 overall when shooting over 34.9% as a team from three-point range.
- The Timberwolves’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.7 more made shots on average than the 11.7 per game the Thunder allow.
- Minnesota is 24-15-1 against the spread and 24-16 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 16-17-1 ATS and 7-27 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Thunder rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Timberwolves allow the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Who is favored to win Minnesota vs. Oklahoma City?
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-7.5)
- Total: –
If you are looking to watch this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!