The Grand Canyon Antelopes (22-7, 11-5 WAC) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Dixie State Trailblazers (13-17, 6-11 WAC) on Saturday, March 5, 2022 at Grand Canyon University Arena. It airs at 8:00 PM ET.
In their last game, the Antelopes got a team-high 22 points from Holland Woods on the way to a 68-57 win against Utah Valley on Thursday. They were favored by 6.5 points and covered the spread, and the teams combined to score 125 points to fall short of the 130.5 point total. The Trailblazers fell 80-64 to Abilene Christian in their last game on Thursday. Hunter Schofield scored a team-high 15 points in the loss. They didn’t cover the spread as 12.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to go under the 145 point total.
Check out everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to live stream it online for free. You can watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State with fuboTV
- Game Day: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Grand Canyon?
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. leads the Antelopes in scoring (16.8 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Gabe McGlothan paces Grand Canyon with 6.8 rebounds per game.
- The Antelopes are led by Blacksher from long distance. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Grand Canyon’s steals leader is Blacksher, who grabs 1.8 per game. Dima Zdor leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a game.
Who are the key players for Dixie State?
- Schofield collects 15.1 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Trailblazers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Cameron Gooden’s assist statline paces Dixie State; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Frank Staine hits 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.
- Dixie State’s leader in steals is Staine (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Schofield (0.5 per game).
Key stats for Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State
- This season, the Antelopes have a 43.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 43.7% of shots the Trailblazers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Grand Canyon has a 12-2 record against the spread and a 15-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
- The Trailblazers’ 42.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than the Antelopes have given up to their opponents (38.4%).
- This season, Dixie State has a 13-6 record against the spread and a 12-11 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 38.4% from the field.
- Grand Canyon has assembled a 12-2 record against the spread and a 16-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 31.8% of its three-point shots.
- Dixie State is 12-4 ATS and 11-8 overall when the team makes more than 26.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Antelopes hit 7.4 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.3 more makes per game than the Trailblazers give up (7.1).
- Grand Canyon has gone 10-5-0 against the spread and 14-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Dixie State hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-9-0 ATS and 7-11 straight up.
- The Antelopes are the 176th-best three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Trailblazers allow the 219th-fewest makes from deep.
Who is favored to win Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State?
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!