Pascal Siakam’s Toronto Raptors (34-29) will aim to upset Darius Garland and the Cleveland Cavaliers when the Raptors take on the Cavaliers on March 6, 2022. The Cavaliers are favored by 4.5 points against the Raptors.
The Cavaliers lost to the 76ers 125-119, but covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, while going over the 216.5 point total in their last outing on Friday. Darius Garland put up a team-high 26 points in the loss. In their last game, the Raptors got a team-high 34 points from Pascal Siakam in a 103-97 loss to the Magic on Friday. They were favored by 7.5 points and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to score 200 points to go under the 219.5 point total.
Check out all the detailed information about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to live stream it online free. You can watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Cleveland vs. Toronto with fuboTV
- Game Day: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Cleveland?
- The Cavaliers points and assists leader is Garland. He averages 20.7 points per game and adds 8.1 assists.
- Jarrett Allen paces Cleveland with 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Garland makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Cavaliers.
- Garland leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Evan Mobley collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Cleveland.
Who are the key players for Toronto?
- Siakam sits on top of the Raptors leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 21.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Toronto’s assist leader is Fred VanVleet with 6.9 per game. He also scores 21.4 points per game and grabs 4.5 rebounds per game.
- VanVleet hits 4.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Raptors.
- Gary Trent Jr. (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Toronto while Chris Boucher (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
Key stats for Cleveland vs. Toronto
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 46.2% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have hit.
- In games Cleveland shoots higher than 46.2% from the field, it is 21-12 against the spread and 22-11 overall.
- Toronto has compiled a 21-9 record against the spread and a 22-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
- Cleveland has collected a 22-6 record against the spread and a 21-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 24-10 against the spread and 24-10 overall when shooting over 34.6% as a team from three-point range.
- The Cavaliers connect on 11.7 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.4 fewer makes per game than the Raptors give up 12.1.
- Toronto has gone 19-8-0 against the spread and 18-9 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 13-17-1 ATS and 15-16 straight up.
- The Raptors are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Cavaliers give up the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Who is favored to win Cleveland vs. Toronto?
- Favorite: Cavaliers (-4.5)
- Total: –
To watch this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!