The Ole Miss Rebels (13-17, 4-13 SEC) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Vanderbilt Commodores (14-15, 6-11 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The Commodores have also lost three games straight.
The Rebels fell to Kentucky 83-72, but covered the spread as 16.5-point underdogs, while going over the 139.5 point total in their last contest on Tuesday. Matthew Murrell scored a team-high 25 points in the loss. In their last game, the Commodores got a team-high 29 points from Scotty Pippen Jr. in an 82-78 loss to Florida on Tuesday. They were favored by 1 point and failed to cover the spread, and the teams combined to score 160 points to go over the 134.5 point total.
See everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt with fuboTV
- Game Day: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: SECN
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Ole Miss?
- The Rebels scoring leader is Murrell, who averages 11.8 points per game.
- Nysier Brooks paces Ole Miss with 7.6 rebounds a game and Austin Crowley leads the team with 2.4 assists per matchup.
- Murrell is the top three-point shooter for the Rebels, hitting 1.9 per game.
- Ole Miss’ blocks leader is Brooks, who averages 1.3 per game. Luis Rodriguez leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Who are the key players for Vanderbilt?
- Pippen collects 20.5 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Commodores’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jordan Wright is at the top of the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 11.7 points and tacks on two assists per game.
- Myles Stute is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Commodores, hitting two threes per game.
- Vanderbilt’s leader in steals is Pippen (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Quentin Millora-Brown (1.1 per game).
Key stats for Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt
- The Rebels are shooting 43.6% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Commodores allow to opponents.
- In games Ole Miss shoots higher than 42.5% from the field, it is 10-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
- The Commodores are shooting 42.3% from the field, 3.1% lower than the 45.4% the Rebels’ opponents have shot this season.
- Vanderbilt has put together a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Ole Miss has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 9-8 record overall when the team hits more than 30.6% of its three-point shots.
- Vanderbilt is 10-6 ATS and 8-8 overall when the team makes more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Rebels knock down 7.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 fewer made shots on average than the 8.3 per game the Commodores give up.
- Vanderbilt is 10-7-0 against the spread and 10-7 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Ole Miss is 2-7-0 ATS and 2-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Commodores rank 89th in college basketball in made three-pointers, while the Rebels give up the 77th-fewest made threes in the nation.
Who is favored to win Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt?
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, head to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!