Philadelphia is a 6.5-point favorite against Chicago when the Joel Embiid-led 76ers (39-24) and DeMar DeRozan’s Bulls (39-25) square off on March 7, 2022. A 229-point over/under is set for the matchup.
The 76ers lost to the Heat 99-82 and failed to cover the spread as 5.5-point underdogs, while falling short of the 214 point total in their last contest on Saturday. Joel Embiid totaled a team-high 22 points in the loss. The Bulls lost 118-112 to the Bucks in their last game on Friday. Zach LaVine put up a team-high 30 points in the loss. They didn’t cover the spread as 5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to fall short of the 240.5 point total.
Look for everything you need to know about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to live stream it online for free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Philadelphia vs. Chicago with fuboTV
- Game Day: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Philadelphia?
- Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He averages 29.5 points per game while adding 11.2 rebounds.
- Tyrese Maxey paces the team with 4.5 assists per game.
- Georges Niang makes two threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who averages 1.4 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
Who are the key players for Chicago?
- The Bulls’ DeMar DeRozan puts up enough points (28.1 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Nikola Vucevic grabs 11.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 17.9 points per game and adds 3.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Chicago rebounding leaderboard.
- LaVine is dependable from distance and leads the Bulls with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Vucevic’s steals (one steal per game) and blocks (1.1 blocks per game) lead Chicago on defense.
Key stats for Philadelphia vs. Chicago
- The 76ers make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 46.7% from the field, it is 24-7-1 against the spread and 29-3 overall.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.4% rate from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points above the 45.2% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Chicago has put together a 28-13 record against the spread and a 28-13 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.2% from the field.
- Philadelphia has a 19-10 record against the spread and a 25-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 36.3% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 27-14 against the spread and 29-12 overall when shooting over 33.9% as a team from three-point range.
- The 76ers hit 11.1 three-pointers per game this season, the same that the Bulls allow.
- The Bulls rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the 76ers allow the third-fewest made threes in the league.
Who is favored to win Philadelphia vs. Chicago?
- Favorite: 76ers (-6.5)
- Total: 229
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, head to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!