The No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (24-5, 15-4 Big Ten) will attempt to extend a five-game winning run when hosting the Nebraska Cornhuskers (9-21, 3-16 Big Ten) on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at Kohl Center. It airs at 2:00 PM ET.
The Badgers lost to Illinois 80-67 and failed to cover the spread as 7-point underdogs, while hitting the over on the 136.5 point total in their last contest on Wednesday. Jonathan Davis put up a team-high 22 points in the loss. Their last time out, the Cornhuskers saw Bryce McGowens score a team-high 25 points to lead them to a 93-70 victory over Penn State on Sunday. They covered the spread as 10.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 163 total points to top the 137.5-point over/under.
See everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online free. You can watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Wisconsin vs. Nebraska with fuboTV
- Game Day: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Wisconsin?
- The Badgers points, rebounds and assists leader is Davis. He averages 20.3 points per game and adds 8.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Brad Davison is the top three-point shooter for the Badgers, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Chucky Hepburn leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Tyler Wahl collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace Wisconsin.
Who are the key players for Nebraska?
- McGowens is the top scorer for the Cornhuskers with 17.2 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Nebraska’s leader in rebounds is Derrick Walker with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Alonzo Verge Jr. with 5.2 per game.
- C.J. Wilcher is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cornhuskers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Nebraska’s leader in steals is Verge (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Walker (0.9 per game).
Key stats for Wisconsin vs. Nebraska
- This season, the Badgers have a 42.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 44.8% of shots the Cornhuskers’ opponents have made.
- Wisconsin is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- The Cornhuskers are shooting 44.1% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 43.5% the Badgers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Nebraska has put together a 12-4 record against the spread and an 8-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.5% from the field.
- Wisconsin has assembled a 4-5 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Nebraska is 12-4 ATS and 6-10 overall when the team makes more than 32.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Badgers knock down 6.7 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 fewer makes per game than the Cornhuskers allow (7.2).
- When Nebraska makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-1-0 against the spread and 3-5 overall. When Wisconsin is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 8-6-0 ATS and 11-3 straight up.
- The Cornhuskers rank 197th in college basketball in made three-pointers, while the Badgers allow the 66th-fewest made threes in the nation.
Who is favored to win Wisconsin vs. Nebraska?
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, head to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!