BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
A cyber attack on the U.S.-based high-speed satellite broadband services company Viasat Inc. on Feb. 24 caused internet outage in various part of Europe, affecting thousands of customers as of March 4, NDTV reported citing AFP. Some 5,800 wind turbines in Germany and Central Europe with a combined output of 11 gigawatts went offline due to the internet outage, while thousands of bigblu and Nordnet satellite internet users in Germany, France, Hungary, Greece, Italy and Poland faced internet outages.
1. Axa XL rebounds to profit after underwriting overhaul
2. UK shuts out Russian companies from aviation insurance market
3. Internet outage takes thousands of users, 5,800 wind turbines offline
4. Insurers to cease operations after suffering huge COVID losses
5. High cyber, economic loss risks from Ukraine war looms over insurers
6. Swiss Re names new Asia CEO
COPYRIGHT © 2022 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS