Miami is a colossal favorite against Houston when the Tyler Herro-led Heat (43-22) and the Christian Wood-led Rockets (15-48) square off on March 7, 2022. The Heat are favored by 15.5 points.
The Heat took down the 76ers 99-82 and covered the spread as 5.5-point favorites, while falling short of the 214 point total in their last contest on Saturday. Jimmy Butler scored a team-high 21 points in the victory. The Rockets took down the Grizzlies 123-112 and covered the spread as 10.5-point underdogs, while going under the 237.5 point total in their most recent game on Sunday. Kevin Porter Jr. totaled a team-high 29 points in the victory.
See everything you need to know about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to live stream it online for free. Watch this game live in the US at FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Miami vs. Houston with fuboTV
- Game Day: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: FTX Arena
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Live Stream: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players for Miami?
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat scoring 20.6 points per game.
- Miami is led in rebounding by Dewayne Dedmon’s six rebounds per game and assists by Kyle Lowry’s 7.9 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson connects on three threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Miami’s blocks leader is Dedmon, who averages 0.6 per game. Lowry leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Who are the key players for Houston?
- The Rockets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Christian Wood with 17.4 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Jae’Sean Tate records more assists than any other Houston teammate with three per game. He also averages 12.4 points and pulls down 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Garrison Mathews is the most prolific from deep for the Rockets, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Tate (one steal per game) is the steal leader for Houston while Wood (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
Key stats for Miami vs. Houston
- The Heat are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, two percentage points lower than the 48.3% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots better than 48.3% from the field, it is 21-4 against the spread and 23-1 overall.
- The Rockets are shooting 45% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 44.3% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Houston has a 19-12-1 record against the spread and a 14-18 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Miami is 28-9 against the spread and 29-7 overall when it shoots better than 35.6% from distance.
- Houston has an 18-13 ATS record and is 14-17 straight-up when the team makes more than 34.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The Heat’s 13.4 made three-pointers per game this season are the same per game average that the Rockets give up.
- The Heat make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Rockets allow the 27th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Who is favored to win Miami vs. Houston?
- Favorite: Heat (-15.5)
- Total: –
To stream this game live from the United States, tune in to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!